Friday, December 30, 2005

More musing

Apparently my last post gave some guys the impression that I was 1 step away from jumping off a very high roof. Reading through it again I realise it was a bit bleak but the truth is I always have such thoughts around christmas and then move on to make merry for the next few days.

That said, I usually love the end of the year and the general excitement about. Everybody is partying away, people are in a rush to sort out there nuptials, kids' baptism s etc and it is somehow always sunny and bright.

This year has been great in many ways. I have met many new friends, been to places far and wide and moved on in my life in many ways. I am hoping the trend continues next year in a even better way. I just need to quit some costly habits and I should be ok.

Wishing y'all a very Happy and Prosperous 2006.

No comments: